You’re working hard all day, every day
Running a business. Looking after your customers. You have meetings, followed by appointments, followed by more meetings.
And you’re making decisions. Big decisions. Decisions that are going to affect people’s lives.
Your plate is full. Your to-do list is longer than your arm
The last thing you want on top of that is "life admin": gas and electricity bills, mobile phone contracts, MOT and car insurance.
It’s not just one job each year. You have multiple utility contracts and insurances to sort out across the year.
And getting the best deal means time. Spending at least an hour on price comparison websites. Phoning your current supplier (usually at peak times) to beat down the renewal offer.
It all takes time
And when you’re running your own business, time is money.
So it’s easy to ignore the renewal letter or email when there are so many other pressures. But that means you get switched onto the auto renewal deal. The more expensive option.
If it’s related to your car, there’s more at stake.
If you’ve missed your MOT and car tax renewal, you’re driving illegally. If you’re caught, you could face a fine and points on your licence.
You know there are things that you could be doing:
- Schedule calendar reminders and take action
- Dedicate more of your free time to searching the price comparison websites
- Ask your partner to keep track of everything
But that needs more organisation and more planning. And right now, the only break you get is when you’re asleep.
Imagine if someone could take the stress away and do it all for you instead...
"My time is valuable. My time spent searching Compare the Market or on the phone to a gas supplier is time I’m not spending on client work.
Organise My Bills takes that faff away from me, so I can focus on building my business."
Mr. Clive Baker
Introducing Organise My Bills
The dependable way for busy business owners and professionals to stay on top of their household bills, and get the best deals.
We’re a team with more than 100 years of combined experience in professional procurement, based in the West Midlands.
Organise My Bills is for you if:
- You don’t want the hassle of spending hours comparing prices and deals, or on the phone to suppliers
- When you think about your hourly rate, it’s better spent working on your business or seeing clients/patients
- It’s causing tension in your relationship - neither of you want the extra "life admin" work. You’ve missed renewal dates because you’re so busy and you’ve been locked in expensive auto renewal contracts
- You’ve phoned the garage to book your MOT and had the embarrassing realisation that it should have been done two weeks ago...
- You want to get a good deal but it’s an extra thing to stress about
- You just don’t want to deal with it
Relax. We’ll do it for you.